Oct. 14, 2013
EXPERIENCE: At least one year in an administrative position, preferably in a medical field, but not limited to that area.
- To run the medical facility on camp
- To supervise the Avodahnikim working in the infirmary while they keep the facilities clean, and do cabin cleanliness checks
- To maintain the records of the infirmary
- To make copies of all the medical files to be sent with the out of camp trips
- To order supplies as needed
- To make sure all campers and staff who need to visit the doctor are taken care of properly and those appointments are scheduled and drivers are available to take them.
- To keep the camp director informed of any serious injuries or medical outbreaks.
- The Infirmary Administrator may not dispense any medications to anyone on camp.
The Infirmary Admisistrator is responsible to the Nurse and the Camp Director