Oct. 25, 2012
EXPERIENCE: Must be at least a junior in college with certification in First Aid, CPR, Water Safety Instruction and at least 1 year experience as a life guard.
Serve as part of the Top Deck staff, involved in implementation of camp policies as they affect campers and staff members and assisting in enforcement of these policies.
- To run all aspects of the pool and the programs there
- Teach and enforce all policies pertaining to the pool area
- Provide a safe, clean and healthy environment at the pool
- Provide information to instructors of swim lessons
- Work with Avodahnikim on maintaining the pool and deck, as well as teaching them to work with campers and staff in lessons and guarding.
- To conduct routine testing of pool water as advised by the American Camping Association and by the Board of Health.
Responsible to the Director and Assistant Director