Oct. 25, 2012
- Migdal (climbing tower)
- Photography & Videography
- Arts & Crafts
- Creative Writing
- Tikkun Olam
EXPERIENCE: At least a sophomore in college with experience in the area in which they will be instructing the youth at camp.
- Must plan a safe and healthy program for campers and staff in their specialty area
- Must have age appropriate activities planned for each level of camper
- Is expected to arrive at camp with a general plan of curriculum for each session and each age group
- Should plan before each session a general schedule of planned activities and should submit a weekly schedule to their supervisor.
- Must see that the supplies are ordered, or available, the area for the specialty is kept clean and all other administrative duties are tended to
- Will supervise, direct and evaluate the assistants in their specialty
Responsible to the Leadership staff members assigned to supervise them